EuroCons (2017-2019) Erasmus+ Program
Erasmus+ Grants for the mobility of students of Basic and Medium Vocational Training
Project: European mobility program for Vocational Training, through European Union Erasmus+ grant for students, call 2017.
Thematic: Traditional renovation training with a focus on energy efficiency.
Project Identification: 2017-1-ES01-KA102-036843.
Development period: 24 month, from June 1st, 2017 until May 31st, 2019.
Coordinator of the Project: Fundación Laboral de la Construcción (Spain).
Partners: Centro Edile Andrea Palladio en Vicenza (Italy), Istituto per l'Istruzione Professionale dei Lavoratori Edili de la provincia de Bolonia (Italy) and Centro de Formação Profissional da Indústria da Construção Civil e Obras Públicas do Sul -Cenfic- (Portugal).
Partnership: coordinator and partners, members of the Network for the Vocational Education and Training
in the construction sector in Europe (Reforme).
EurosCons is a European mobility program for Vocational Training in Energy Rehabilitation designed to strengthen European cooperation and integration and contribute to the overall development of Vocational Training in the Construction sector and to improving the key competences of its students.
The proposal presented by the Fundación Laboral de la Construcción, under the name of EuroCons, is one of the 388 VT mobility projects (eleven more than the previous year), approved by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports, which will allow 43 students of Basic Vocational Training, Intermediate Level and Certificates of Professionalism of the Training Centers of the joint entity can enjoy an Erasmus+ grants between 2017 and 2019.
The grants include accommodation, meals, practical and theoretical training in specialized centers and travel. And the places of welcome will be: the Centro Edile Andrea Palladio in Vicenza and the Istituto per l'Istruzione Professionale dei Lavoratori Edili of the province of Bologna, both of Italy, and the Centro de Formação Profissional da Indústria da Construção Civil e Obras Públicas do Sul (Cenfic), from Portugal.
Added value of international experience
The Erasmus+ grants will be offered to the students of the centers and cycles mentioned below:
- Vocational Training Center of Villanueva de Gállego (Zaragoza) of the Territorial Council of Aragon of the Fundación Laboral de la Construcción: Intermediate Level Training Course for Construction Technician/"Excavation and Sounding" Technician/Interior Works, Decoration and Rehabilitation.
- Vocational Training Center of Maliaño/Revilla de Camargo of the Territorial Council of Cantabria of the Fundación Laboral de la Construcción: Intermediate Level Training Course in Interior, Decoration and Rehabilitation Works.
- Vocational Training Center of Huarte of the Territorial Council of Navarra of the Fundación Laboral de la Construcción: Intermediate Level Training Couse for Technician in Interior Works, Decoration and Rehabilitation/Technician of "Excavations and Probe/and Intermediate Level Training Course for Construction Technician.
The students of the Fundación Laboral de la Construcción selected to participate in this mobility process will go to the foreign professional training centers integrated in the Reforme network to learn skills related to excavations and probes, interior works, and decoration and rehabilitation, integrating the practical exercise as a way to favor effective learning processes.
To offer our students the opportunity of training abroad through an internship program in an EU Vocational Training Center, will improve their professional training and personal development, without forgetting the competitive advantage of a CV with European mobility.
Characteristics of mobility
- Theme: Training in traditional rehabilitation with special attention to energy efficiency.
- Destination: Italy and Portugal.
- Centers: Centro Edile Andrea Palladio in Vicenza, Istituto per l'Istruzione Professionale dei Lavoratori Edili from Bolonia (both of them, from Italy), and Centro de Formação Profissional da Indústria da Construção Civil e Obras Públicas do Sul (Cenfic), from Portugal.
- Recipients: 43 students of Regulated Vocational Training of Basic and Intermediate Level of the Fundación Laboral de la Construcción.
- Duration of the grant: 2 weeks, during the training, within the school period, in the month of May 2019.
- Grants: The grants will cover travel, subsistence and lodging expenses. In addition, students will have legal and health coverage.
- The selection as the procedure for the concession of grants by Fundación Laboral de la Construcción shall be properly documented and published, ensuring the principles of transparency and equality.
- Accreditation: For validation and recognition of learning outcomes, the students will be given the Europass Mobility and Europass Certificate Supplement. In addition, the host institution will issue at the end of the mobility process a "Certificate of Practice", confirming the results of the learning program agreed.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.