Quality of Management Project (2010)
During the fourth week of October 2010, the Construction Education Foundation organised a meeting intended for the directors of various schools of Italian construction which took place in Madrid and Zaragoza.
During the stay in Madrid, issues such as the following were addressed:
- Vocational Training and Employment
- The National System of Vocational Qualifications
- An example of good practice in accreditation: the Construction Skills Certification Card (TPC, for its Spanish acronym)
- The quality applied to the training: EFQM and ISO 9001
- New technologies applied to training: tower crane simulator
In turn, during the visit to the training centre of Villanueva de Gallego (Zaragoza):
- Visit to the new training centre
- Management of a training centre: recruitment of students and companies, types of training, material and human resources.